How to put your lecture on the ecourse
Advice for lecturers
Please send your lecture materials to Joanne Alekna, email@example.com
[CLICK HERE FOR A TEMPLATE]
- Lecture Title
- Your name and position and email address
- Date lecture given
- Specialty Area (Medicine, Anaesthesia, Prosthetics, etc)
- Original PowerPoint
- 10 core facts
- Lecture Handout (if different to PowerPoint)
- 3 or 4 MCQs (or EMS/EMI)
- Some plain text questions (+ model answers) for student on-line self assessment
If the PowerPoint is smaller than 30MB, it can be emailed. If larger, please put it onto a CD
Either give the CD to the student year representative, or post it to:
Joanne Alekna - School of Dentistry - St Chad's Queensway - Birmingham B4 6NN
What we will do with the materials
- To protect IP, the PowerPoint will be processed to degrade the images and make redistribution very difficult. It will be presented as an on-line slide show.
- The self assessment questions will be converted as shown below.
- For BASHD (Medical School) lectures, the MCQs will be added to the Exam Bank (not available to students). For other teaching areas, the MCQs will be made available on the ecourse.